Tucker GA Real Estate & Homes for Sale
Your search for Tucker homes, town houses and foreclosures begins here!
You'll find Dekalb County school, Tucker neighborhood information, as well as direct access to the Georgia MLS where you can search ALL the homes for sale, including luxury homes, foreclosures, new construction, condos and townhomes. Our goal is to make your search for Tucker homes and condos a simple one.
Homes for Sale in tucker ga
SEARCH TUCKER HOMES
JUST LISTED HOUSES
New Homes for sale in Tucker [Coming Soon]
For more information about real estate in the Tucker / Northlake area or to hire a qualified, professional real estate agent who specializes in the Tucker area, contact Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group. Call anytime at 404.432.1844.
Quick Facts About the Tucker Community
- Tucker, Georgia is a part of DeKalb County (zip codes 30084 and 30085)
- Home values are quite reasonable in the Tucker area, so if you are looking for a single family home, townhome or apartment, you shouldn't have any problems finding something in your price range.
- The center of this town is called "Main Street Tucker" and is similar to an old railroad town with eclectic shops, local eateries and lots of special events for the residents and surrounding Metro Atlanta suburbs.
- Annual Events: Tucker Celebration Day (Festival & Parade), Tucker Cruisers (down Main Street!), Tucker Road Race, and the Tucker Garden Tour
- Popular streets include: Chamblee Tucker Rd, Jimmy Carter Blvd, Evans, Henderson, Midvale, Waterloo, Northlake Parkway, Shallowford Rd, Lawrenceville Highway, and Brockett Rd
- The Eastern Continental Divide cuts through downtown Tucker, running down Chamblee-Tucker Road
tucker / DeKalb County Public Schools
Idlewood Elementary School, Brockett Elementary, Livsey Elementary, Midvale Elementary School
Tucker Middle School
Tucker High School
Buying & Selling Homes in tucker, georgia
If you are thinking of moving to the Tucker area or if you have to sell your current home in Dekalb County, Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at Ian Marshall Realty are here to help. We strive to provide unparalleled service to our clients. As a matter of fact, we want you to be so satisfied with your experience, you will RAVE about it to everyone you know! Our personal attention at every stage of the buying or selling process has created a very long list of happy and satisfied clients. So if you are considering buying or selling a home in Stone Mountain, Tucker, Northlake or Decatur, please contact us for a one-on-one consultation and we’ll put our expertise to work for you!
*** Be sure to ask us about our "FAIR & FLEXIBLE" commission plan!