buying your dream home
Your home is probably the biggest purchase you will ever make, and there is much more involved than simply choosing one you like. Making the smart move of choosing a Real Estate Agent who knows their market inside and out is your first step to ensuring that your new home and neighborhood meets your needs.
While it is possible to find and buy a home without an agent, the home purchase transaction will require making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. So it is not only comforting but extremely efficient to have an expert help you cut through all the red tape.
As Buyer’s Agents, we would love to put our expertise to work and help you find your "perfect" home. Here are some of the valuable services the Nest Atlanta Group and Ian Marshall Realty can provide to you:
- Access to ALL the properties in your desired neighborhood(s), including those that have just come on the market and have yet to be advertised.
- Local knowledge of the Intown Atlanta and Decatur neighborhoods, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, economy, recreation, etc.
- Provide you with every possible detail on the home you are interested in – from the seller’s disclosure letter to previous sale history, so that we may determine the fair market value for the home you have selected (and make sure you get the best price!)
- Expertise in navigating through the Georgia real estate contract – sometimes contracts can be full of complicated terms and conditions that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I can answer any questions you may have as we go through the process and ensure that we leave no stone unturned.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the Seller and the Seller’s agent to ensure a desirable outcome
- Provide you with list of qualified mortgage lenders, attorneys, home inspectors, pest inspectors, handymen, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate your home inspections… and if needed, negotiate with seller and seller’s agent for repairs
- Be right by your side at the closing table and hand you the keys to your new home!
We also have a First-Time Home Buyer Handbook that we will walk you through before you get serious about purchasing a new home or condo. It outlines the entire process, including expenses to expect during the purchase process, home inspections, the financing process and more.
Ask us any question about the home buying process.The agents with the Nest Atlanta and Ian Marshall Realty are more than happy to help! As always, there is no obligation, and we promise to respond quickly...
HOME BUYER HOTLINE - 404.721-3001
*** Your First Time Home Buyer Real Estate Specialists ***
LEARN MORE About the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group and Ian Marshall Realty
Ian Marshall Realty | 303 Perimeter Center North | Suite 300 | Atlanta, GA 30346 | 404.281.6350