Kirkwood Atlanta Homes for Sale
Welcome to the Kirkwood Atlanta real estate page! Here you'll find valuable information about Kirkwood, as well as several home search options. .
Located next door to the popular Oakhurst and Candler Park neighborhoods, Kirkwood is loaded with personality and charm. This friendly Intown neighborhood popular with both young single professionals and families and is filled with tree-lined streets, parks, and renovated Craftsman bungalows and cottages..
Kirkwood home prices range in price from about $250,000 for a small semi-updated bungalow to $750K for a turn of the century four square or Victorian home. Search below for ALL the homes for sale in Kirkwood...
More About Area | Schools | Homes for Sale | Festivals & Things to Do | Selling a Home | Real Estate Market
homes for sale in Kirkwood Atlanta
Learn more about kirkwood
- Kirkwood is in the popular Toomer Elementary School district and Jackson High School districts. The option to attend the new Drew Charter School through the charter school lottery sytem.
- Popular Streets in Kirkwood include: Hosea Williams, Howard, Ridgedale, Kirkwood Ave, Oakview, Warren, Norwood, Brahnam, and Rockyford. , If there is a specific home or street you like in Kirkwood, you can search for homes by street name or address.
- Bordering neighborhoods include Candler Park, Lake Claire, Oakhurst, Edgewood and East Lake.
- Located in the City of Atlanta limits in Dekalb County, Georgia - Zip code 30317
Festivals & Things to Do
- Kirkwood Spring Fling
- Kirkwood Tour of Homes
- East Lake Farmers Market
- Bessie Branham Park - Playground, Ball Field, Tennis and Rec Center
- Restaurants and shops in Downtown Kirkwood (near the intersection of Hosea Williams and Howard)
- Part of the City of Atlanta school system
- Toomer Elementary School
- Coan Middle School
- Grady High School (currently)
- Maynard Jackson High School
- More information coming soon!
Kirkwood Real Estate Market & Home Values
Homes in Atlanta's Kirkwood neighborhood range in price from about $160K for a post-war two bedroom home to $600K for a large, fully-restored historic homes. Many home buyers want a 3 bedroom / 2 bath Craftsman Bungalow, so if that's what you are in the market for, expect to pay in the mid $200s for a semi-updated home to as much as $450K for a spacious, fully restored 1920s bungalow.
BUYING OR SELLING a home in atlanta's Kirkwood neighborhood
The Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group, in affiliation with eXp Realty, has some of the top Kirkwood Atlanta real estate agents who would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next home. Our agents bring years of experience to the table and believe that our clients need to be armed with as much information as possible in order to make an informed decision. We will will not only show you all of the Kirkwood and Intown Atlanta homes that meet your needs, we will also provide you with a market statistics, sales data and offer local insight to ensure that you get a fantastic deal on your new "nest".
If you are planning to sell your Kirkwood or Oakhurst home, you'll know that you're in good hands with the Nest Atlanta real estate team. We offer a combinations of traditional marketing and cutting edge, tech savvy marketing strategies. Our real estate websites are in the Top 1% of all the Atlanta real estate agent websites, so your home will receive the maximum visibility with potential buyers. Our commitment to marketing, technology and superior customer service will ensure that your home is sold .... no matter what the market we're in. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business and we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know!
Contact us anytime with your real estate questions. We're here to help!
*** Your Intown Atlanta Neighborhood Real Estate Specialists ***
Visit our Kirkwood Atlanta Real Estate Blog - AroundKirkwood.com
Read more about this Atlanta Neighborhood on our inKirkwood.com neighborhood website.