Midtown Atlanta Real Estate & Homes for Sale
Welcome to the Midtown Atlanta real estate page! Here you'll find valuable information about Midtown and search for ALL the homes, condos, townhomes and foreclosures for sale.
Located about two minutes from Downtown Atlanta, Midtown Atlanta is loaded with personality and urban style. The business district runs along Peachtree Street, along with the latest high rise condominiums. Closer to Piedmont Park, you'll find older, historic condominiums and townhomes, as well as some stunning single family homes. This neighborhood allows residents walk everywhere -- from coffee shops to local restaurants and pubs, parks, pools, theater, and more.
More About Area | Schools | Homes for Sale | Festivals & Things to Do | Selling a Home | Real Estate Market
Homes for Sale in Midtown Atlanta
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD? Call us today at 404.721.3001.
Learn more about Midtown Atlanta
- Midtown is located in the City of Atlanta and Fulton County, zip codes 30308 and 30309 and is the second largest financial district in the city.
- Best known for it's diversity, culture, festivals, fine dining, high rise condominims along Peachtree, and historic residential area surrounding Piedmont Park.
- Some of the main streets in Midtown include: Piedmont, 10th Street, Peachtree St, Juniper, West Peachtree, Spring and Monroe Drive. Popular residential streets would be Charles Allen Drive, Myrtle St, Argonne, and Saint Charles. If there is a specific home or street you like in the neighborhood, you can search for homes by street name or address.
- The neighborhoods that border Midtown are some of the finest and most affluent in Atlanta -- Ansley Park, Downtown Atlanta, Buckhead, and Virginia Highland.
Festivals & Things to Do
- Midtown is considered Atlanta's cultural epicenter (aka "The heart of the Arts"), with the Fox Theater, Woodruff Arts Center, 14th Street Playhouse and the High Museum of Art.
- Upscale dining and clubs along Crescent Avenue
- Dozens of new shopping options along Peachtree Street
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Piedmont Park - 200 acres of greenspace with a pool, dog park, walking / biking trails, and some of the best people watching in Atlanta!
- Midtown Music Festival
- Dogwood Festival
- Jazz Festival
- Screen on the Green (weekly movies on the lawn in Piedmont Park)
City of Atlanta Public School System
Nearby Private Schools
- The Galloway School
- The Howard School
- Immaculate Heart of Mary School
- Pace Academy
- St. Pius X High School
- The Waldorf School
- Westminster Academy
- SCAD (Savannah College of Art & Design)
- The Portfolio Center
Midtown Atlanta Real Estate Market & Home Values
Homes in Midtown Atlanta range from about $400,000 for a smaller, semi-renovated 2 bedroom home to over $1.2 million for a grand, fully restored Victorian or Four Square historic home.
Thanks to the urban charm, proximity to Downtown, Midtown Business District, Buckhead, entertainment, and highly rated public schools, the demand for single family homes in Midtown Atlanta real estate has been very strong. Condominiums and lofts are plentiful, so experts agree that they will take longer to recover, but the older / historic condo buildings near Piedmont Park continue to be in demand.
BUYING or Selling a home in Atlanta's midtown neighborhood
The Nest Atlanta Group, along with Ian Marshall Realty, would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next Midtown Atlanta home or condo. Our agents bring years of experience to the table and work hard to ensure that our home buyer clients are armed with as much information as possible so they can make a solid real estate investment. We will will not only show you all of the homes and/or condominiums that meet your needs, we will also provide you with the latest market statistics and sales data to ensure that you get a fantastic deal on your new "nest".
If you are planning to sell your Midtown Atlanta home or condo, know that you're in good hands with the Nest Atlanta Group. Our Intown Atlanta real estate websites are in the Top 1% of all the Atlanta Real Estate Agent websites, so your home will receive the maximum visibility with potential buyers. Our commitment to marketing, technology and superior customer service will ensure that your home is sold .... no matter what the market we're in. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business... as a matter of fact, we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know!
Call us today at (404) 721-3001 for a phone or in home consultation.
Real Estate Agent and Team Lead for
the Nest Atlanta Group at Ian Marshall Realty
*** Your Midtown Atlanta Neighborhood Real Estate Specialists ***
*** Be sure to ask us about our "FAIR & FLEXIBLE" commission plan!