Virginia Highland Atlanta Real Estate
Welcome to the Virginia Highland Atlanta real estate website! Here you'll find valuable information about the neighborhood and all of the Virginia Highland homes for sale -- including foreclosures, bungalows, condos and townhomes.
This Intown Atlanta community has a hip, upper class reputationand is Atlanta's most popular neighborhood for shopping, dining and nightlife for young families and professionals. Locals and tourists alike mingle for brunch at charming sidewalk cafés, cocktails at lively night spots, and world-class cuisine at the restaurants and bistros.
The demand for Virginia Highland real estate is greater than ever, as professionals seek the feeling of a tight-kni22t community with great schools and easy access to restaurants and shops.
More About Area | Schools | Homes for Sale | Festivals & Things to Do | Selling a Home | Real Estate Market
Homes for Sale in Virginia Highlands Atlanta
about Atlanta's Virginia Highland Neighborhood
Virginia Highland is located in the City of Atlanta and Fulton County, zip code 30306. It is truly located "in the heart of it all", with several other popular neighborhoods at it's border, including Morningside, Druid Hills, Poncey Highland and Midtown Atlanta.
Popular Streets in Virginia Highland include: North Highland Ave, Virginia Ave, Lanier, Barnett St, Park Ave, Rosedale, Briarcliff Place, St Charles and Ponce de Leon.. If there is a specific home or street you like in the neigh or hood, you can search for homes by street name or address.
Concerned about commute time? From Virginia Highland you can easily access the Downtown Atlanta, Buckhead and Midtown Atlanta business districts, as well as Emory University, CDC and the I-75 interstate (via Freedom Parkway).
If good a good public school district is a priority for you, Virginia Highland has it covered and is in the highly acclaimed Springdale and Morningside Elementary School districts. If you prefer private schools, Paideia is just around the corner.
Learn more about life in Virginia Highland on their neighborhood association website.
Festivals & Things to Do
- Virginia Highland Summerfest and Tour of Homes (June)
- Morningside Farmer's Market - every week on Highland Ave (across from Alon's)
- Great restaurants and patio dining
- Piedmont Park - 200 acres of greenspace with a pool, dog park, walking / biking trails, and some of the best people watching in Atlanta!
- Other nearby parks include: John Howell Park, Daniel Johnson Nature Preserve, Herbert Taylor Park, Noble Park
City of Atlanta Public School System
- Springdale Park Elementary School - Often referred to as "SPARK", Springdale Elementary is the first "green" elementary school in Atlanta GA. This state of the art school along Ponce de Leon Avenue offers a everything from yoga to martial arts and chess club and the debate team. Even though Springdale Park Elementary only opened its doors a few years ago, it has already received several awards for Academic Excellence. SPARK serves the Virginia Highland neighborhood and a portion of Druid Hills.
- Morningside Elementary - Located in the heart of the Morningside community, this award-winning elementary school is one of the top Atlanta elementary schools. Mornignside Elementary school and currently serves the some of the most affluent Intown Atlanta neighborhoods, including Morningside, Lenox Park, Sherwood Forest, Piedmont Heights, Ansley Park and a small portion of Virginia Highland.
- Inman Middle School
- Grady High School
Nearby Private Schools
In the Virginia Highland / Midtown / Buckhead area, you will find a wide range of private school options.
A few of the popular, highly rated Atlanta private schools include: The Galloway School, The Howard School, Paideia (in Druid Hills), Immaculate Heart of Mary School, Pace Academy, St. Pius X High School, The Waldorf School and Westminster Academy.
Virginia Highland Atlanta Real Estate Market & Home Values
Single family homes range from about $350,000 for a smaller, semi-renovated 2 bedroom home to over $1.5 million for a grand, new construction home. The average home sales price is in the mid $700s.
Thanks to the tree-lined streets, historic charm, proximity to restaurants, parks, the highly rated Springdale Park Elementary and the Midtown and Buckhead business districts, the demand for single family homes in Virginia Highland Atlanta real estate continues to be very strong.
VIEW THE LATEST HOME SALES REPORTS FOR VIRGINIA HIGHLAND >>
BUYING or Selling a home in Virginia Highland?
The Nest Atlanta Group, along with eXp Realty, would be honored to assist you with the purchase of real estate in Virginia Highland. Our agents bring years of experience to the table and work hard to ensure that our home buyer clients are armed with as much information as possible so they can make a solid real estate investment. We will will not only show you all of the homes and/or condominiums that meet your needs, we will also provide you with the latest market statistics and sales data to ensure that you get a fantastic deal on your new "nest".
If you are thinking about selling your Virginia Highland home, know that you're in good hands with the Nest Atlanta Group. Our commitment to customer service, tech savvy, creative marketing and knowledge of the local real estate market will ensure that your home is sold .... no matter what kind of real estate market we're in.
Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business... as a matter of fact, we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know!
Contact us anytime with your real estate
questions. We're here to help!
*** Be sure to ask us about our "FAIR & FLEXIBLE" commission plan!